CP Piston Kit
Kit includes CP-Piston, Piston Pin, Pin Clips, and Total Seal Conventional Rings with Optional Gapless top ring for an additional price.
Backordered piston kits generally have a lead time of 12-15 weeks but may vary depending on CP-Carrillo work load.
11.5:1 Compression Ratio (89mm 10.5:1) w/ 47.6cc Chamber
Valve Pockets Cut For 37.5mm Intake & 32mm Exhaust For 89mm to 100mm Bore
Valve Pockets Cut For 40mm Intake & 34mm Exhaust For 102mm to 103.1mm Bore
89mm, 94mm, 97mm, and 102mm are designed for an aluminum bore.
98mm, 99mm, 100mm, and 103.1mm are designed for cast iron bore.
X-Forgings are designed to minimize friction and reduce weight without compromising strength. They have the side of the piston forged and their pin bosses moved inward toward the center, allowing the use of a shorter wristpin. With the use of different strut angles and bracing, an X-Forging is configured by adjusting the weight balance between high and low stress areas.
CPN Ring Set
- Small bore and Sport Compact engines with higher cylinder pressure require better sealing power than most other applications.
- CPN ring sets are designed to meet those high demands.
- Compatible with today’s new cylinder materials, such as Nikasil, these high strength, low tension ring sets offer optimum sealing with minimum drag.
- Each set consists of a gas nitrided steel 1.0mm top ring, a Taper hook groove (THG) Napier style 1.2mm second ring with a low tension 2.8mm flex vent oil ring. 2.0mm rings are available in the PDN2 ring sets.
Optional DLC Pin
- Enhanced surface hardiness
- Improved surface quality
- Low friction coefficient
- 100% Rockwell Tested
- 1 Micron surface finish
- Case hardened (computerized gas process)
- Gun drilled I.D.’s with 3 stages of I.D. honing
- Weight tolerances +/- 1 gram
- Precision ground ends with I.D. radius
- Cryogenically treated (subzeroheat-treating process) for
improved material strength and grain structure